|C70 At The Bat|
A great blog for St. Louis Cardinals fans
This year I've been asked the following questions:
1) What are your thoughts on the offseason? What was good, what was bad, what else should they have done?
2) How has the afterglow of this championship been different than the last three?
3) Mookie Betts had an incredible 2018. Can he reach those levels again this season?
4) What is your general outlook for 2019? Where will they finish in the division?
5) What’s the biggest question for this team going into the season and what’s the answer to it?
6) What do you expect will give you the most joy watching this team on a regular basis this season?
I have my thoughts on these, and they will be published on C70 on or around March 12 along with thoughts of other Red Sox writers, but I thought I'd give my audience a chance to give me some input. That way I can start my answers somewhere along the lines of "Like most fans, I think that..." or "Contrary to most fans I believe...".
So, what say you, Red Sox Nation? Do you have any strong opinions on any/all of the above questions? I'd love to hear from you. Leave your thoughts on the comments below, or reply on twitter, or email me directly at BaseballRuben AT gmail.
Look back here on March 12th for my full post, and make sure to keep checking C70 for daily previews of other teams.
Wow! this is Amazing! Do you know your hidden name meaning ? Scratch here to find your hidden name meaning ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ReplyDelete