For just $10, fans will be entered for a chance to win the following:
- 4 front row Green Monster tickets to the Boston Red Sox vs. the Seattle Mariners on June 22, 2018
- 4 on-field passes to get an up-close view of the Red Sox batting practice
- Access for 1 person to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the game
- On-field photo opportunity for you and your guests
- Join an exclusive group tour of the ballpark to learn the history behind Fenway Park
- 1 (RED) swag bag
- Round trip flights within the continental United States and accommodations for you and your guests are covered:
- Includes two (2) hotel rooms for one (1) night and airfare for four (4) people
Fans can enter today at IfOnly.com/RedSox. But hurry up, as the sweepstakes ends on June 15th at 3 PM PST. For those wanting to not leave it to chance they can also bid on a suite package that fits 20 people, allowing them on-field access and a tour of the stadium. Both packages benefit (RED). And don't worry, if you can only think of 19 people to go, I know one Canadian who would gladly help you fill up that 20th seat.
This is a great opportunity to win a once in a lifetime experience for any Red Sox fans, and benefits a great cause. (And sorry to my Canadian (and other) readers, but this contest if only open to US residents).
Good luck to all!
Post a Comment