February 04, 2015

Playing Pepper Preview

As a member of the Baseball Bloggers Alliance, it is my privilege, to among other things get to participate in C70 at the Bat's annual Playing Pepper project.  This will be the fourth season I have been asked to share my views on the upcoming Red Sox season. You can look here at what I said going into the 2012, 2013 and 2014 seasons.

This year I have been asked to answer the following questions.

1) What are your thoughts on the team’s offseason?  Did they do what they needed to do?
2) What do you expect out of Joe Kelly and Allen Craig this season?
3) Has it been tough following the roller-coaster of this team over the past few years?
4) What player do you expect to make the greatest strides this year?
5) What’s your projection of the team’s record and where will they finish in the division?
6) What do you like best about being a Red Sox fan?

My answers and those of several other Red Sox bloggers will be published on or around February 26th at the C70 site linked above.  Check there for previews of all other teams as well.

I will post my answers here at about the same time, and will be interested in my reader's comments on my thoughts. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment